Saturday, August 25, 2012

You never know who might be watching.....And think before you speak

It's a pretty scary thought that I can type in my address on maps.google.com or www.thewildernessdowntown.com and see intricate details of my home and surrounding areas. At the same time it's pretty neat because I can use maps.google.com to map out and view my final destination when I'm traveling, that way I know what I'm looking for and where I'm going. As was mentioned in class, the song by arcade five talks about how fast our world is changing. We use to write letters and write what was truly on our hearts and wait for a response. Now we just send an email, tweet, text, etc. and sometimes we don't think about what we're saying. When we didn't have all of this social networking and such, relationships were much better and more sincere than now. Now we say something and expect a reply back in just moments. It's causing everyone to be impatient, but it helps us stay connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment