Thursday, August 23, 2012

A look into the future and memories of the past. . . (DL #1)

Never once did I imagine we would have all we have now, especially with technology. I never would have thought that for instance a surgery would be able to be performed by a robot with more precision and accuracy than the naked eye. It's pretty amazing, but there is also a downside, its decreasing our jobs, and so many people are out of work because of it. But it's interesting to see how far it's come, when I was little my parents had cell phones and beepers and I would always play with the cell phone, this big flip phone that would have never fit in your pocket, now we have phones, mini-computers such as; iPads, iPods and Smartphones just to name a few, that are ultra-portable and can be taken virtually anywhere. I also think that in the next 25-35 years the idea of cars being able to fly will become reality, that's the only thing I can think of that we haven't gotten to, but have come pretty close. I can't even imagine what the future holds,it's amazing just to see how far we've come in this present-day  and how fast everything seems to be evolving.

No comments:

Post a Comment