Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Blehhhh

Today has been just nasty. I feel terrible. This weather is really getting to me. It stinks. Having allergies is the worst thing ever. At least I have my sweetie to take care of me, I am so blessed to have a guy like him. This past weekend was one of the best yet. It was just plain CRAZY! Tyler and I spent Saturday in Chimney Rock, NC, I think this is starting to become one of my favorite place to go. It is just beautiful up there. This time we didn't come home to snow though. It's the perfect little getaway, not too far, but far enough. Sitting by the river was the best part. Too bad I was too scared to climb the big rock, it was huge. Tyler made it look like a piece of cake. Psssttt. Yeah right. So ready for summer.

~Life is full of adventure, you just have to be willing to take the plunge and do it.~


No comments:

Post a Comment