Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Shooting Different Angles (Photography)













 The first group of photos I took as the sun was going down, and I think that almost "twilight" hour helped make most of the pictures I took look really great. I took each photo from different angles; close, far away, from up high, down low, the side. I focused on the archway and then with the flowers after I took the group of photos of the archway. I used the rule of thirds in these photos as well. I also tried to keep the photos proximal to the archway and the flowers, although some distractions, such as the car in the background could not be avoided.



 



  This is my favorite because it almost looks like he is standing against the tree, but he actually never moved and is standing far from it.
For this group of photos, I took images of Taylor and Caleb as they were talking in front of Curtis. Again from different angles and attempting to keep them within a third of the frames, as. Also I tried to keep the distractions at  a minimum in the background and keep the main focus on them. The lighting was behind them therefore the lighting on their faces changed, and in some frames showed their shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment