Saturday, October 6, 2012

Create a Movie Poster


 
If my book was a movie this is what I think the Movie Poster might look like. I chose the rocks for the background, because when I think of Zen I think of these time of rocks. I added shaped behind some of the text to make it stand out more, the texts also shows some contrast that flows throughout the image of royal blue and white. I also used some different typefaces within the poster; Bodoni MT Condensed, Bodoni MT, Goudy Stout, &  Forte. I used concordance with similar fonts different emphasis underlining and enlargement. My Conflicts I used were using Bodoni MT, Bondoni Condensed, and Onyx. I used transparency in shapes as a way to try to make some of the texts stand out, and I also shadowed & embossed some text.

No comments:

Post a Comment